Have an account?

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Welcome

Well, I decided it was probably time to start a blog to keep in contact with those of you who might be interested in subscribing (plus the new author pages and goodreads have the option of linking a blog, so I figured why not...lol).  I had a lot of fun crafting this page tonight, including an exclusive peek into some of the songs that litter my writing soundtrack, and one of these songs is going to make a tiny vague little cameo in Induction, book 2 of the Children of Creation series.  Can you guess?  I'd love to see if you figure it out, but I'm sorry, no leaks on this one ;)  I hope you enjoy the blog and with any luck I can drop in here a couple of times a week and keep you up to date on what's going on in my little corner of the world.  

I'm actually taking a writing break tonight, as my left hand has been feeling a big achy and I don't want any carpal tunnel flare ups while working on getting Induction done in time for my deadline to begin editing.  P.S. I'm a little over half way there now.

Okay, I'm off to rest my hand now and hopefully you'll hear more from me in the near future.  Thanks for taking the time to stop in and check things out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment