Have an account?

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Life In Progress

Somewhere between Angel novels and carpool is the rest of my regular life.  Yesterday's big accomplishment of the day...buying new tires for the minivan.  I managed to get Michelin's with that new run flat technology.  You can drive up to 50 miles with zero air pressure at speeds 55 mph or less.  Thanks to the $70 rebate, I got them cheaper than the Bridgestones and only $25 more than the bargain tires with far lower life expectancy and no run flat capability.  I'm chuckling at myself now because I feel something akin to winning a prize. LOL.  I guess this is a sign that I'm finally growing up.

My days right now are filled with my bottomless pit of a two year old constantly crying "I hungry," and my five year old son at my side 90% of the time with a story to share, and yet somehow I've managed to reach the halfway point for Induction this week.  Thank goodness for bedtimes...that's all I can say.  I'm on track now to make my deadlines to begin editing at the end of May. :)

See you around, my friends.

J.D. Watts :)

No comments:

Post a Comment