Have an account?

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Love in the the Air

      On a family field trip to the local Zoo this week, it became readily apparent that Spring has arrived and LOVE is in the air...especially in the case of the lions and the turtles who shared a nice little teaching experience about the birds and the bees. (Cue blushing mom and grandma and giggling niece. My nephew and son were too busy watching the zebras run and play and my two year old thought that the lions were cuddling. LOL)
      Love is also in the air as I push toward finishing my first draft of book 2 of the Children of Creation series, Induction.  We're going to see a lot of development of the relationship between Nate and Dani in this book, so I hope my readers are ready for the ride.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment