Have an account?

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks for YOU!

Over here in the states, tomorrow is a holiday dedicated to giving Thanks. I have so many things to be thankful for...great kids, a loving family, all of the blessings God has provided me in this life, and even all the hard stuff are still blessings in their own way. I could go on all day, but right now I really want to take a moment to show my gratitude to all of you who read my stories, buy my books, and take the time to say hi and hear what I have to say. If it weren't for all of you, some of the best blessings that have come out of 2011 would never have happened, because without wonderful readers who take the time to enter the world we create, we authors would be absolutely superfluous! Yep...without you, we would just be a group of crazy people, talking to ourselves and typing away for the benefit of our eyes only. So thank you kind and gentle readers for all of your wonderful support. As I sit down and think of all of the things that I am thankful for with my family tomorrow afternoon, you will all be close to my heart and heavy on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment