Have an account?

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

An Amazing Day!

This is been an amazing, wonderful, very good day! IN addition to writing almost 1,500 words on Maelstrom, I have also been having a blast being a part of both Ali's Bookshelf and What's Beyond Forks!

First off, these ladies both left wonderful reviews of Convergence that has had me hopping in my seat and smiling so hard my cheeks ache!

Ali's Blog said "Oh my... Convergence is absolutely one of the best books I've read in a long time. I couldn't get enough of this Angel~tastic book. I love a book when it pulls me in and makes me fall for the main character, one that seems so real, I love a story that seems as if its a movie reel being played out before me, Convergence does just that." To read the rest, CLICK HERE

Beyond Forks thought "Convergence was a very hard book to put down. I loved seeing angels portrayed with such loyalty and strength. This is how I picture Angels to be.:" Click Here for the rest of the review!

I also did guest posts for both.

Ali's Bookshelf (aka My Embarrassing Confession)

Beyond Forks (I wax poetic about music and my writing playlists)

What's Beyond Forks did a great interview with me:

And both blogs are doing Giveaways!

Ali's Bookshelf

What's Beyond Forks


I know it's 25 days away, but today TOTALLY feels like Christmas! :D

2 comments:

  1. Just finished reading the review of Convergence over at What's Beyond Forks and I'm sold! Of course as an author, wife and mom to two young children, I would have been drawn to 'my kind' in any case! LOL! Big high-five and hugs for creating a fantastic and very well received piece of paranormal goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for dropping in Ann Maureen! I hope you enjoy the book!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face on a chaotic morning with a cranky preschooler ;)

    ReplyDelete