Have an account?

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Induction Release and Trailer!

It's been a crazy month for me.  Words cannot describe the fundamental turn my life has taken and it has pulled me away from so many things I wanted to do, one of which was update my blog.  With Inductions release TOMORROW (Thursday Sept 19th) I thought this was the perfect time to touch base.  Fun things are happening now with some more great stuff coming up in the month of October to keep your eyes open for as well as a signing at Alpha Park Public Library in Bartonville, Illinois on October 29th from 10am to noon!

For now I have the great honor of sharing with you a great little Induction book trailer my cousin Sharon made!  It does have a little bit of a spoiler for Convergence if you haven't finished it yet, but will still give you a taste for what is to come in this book.

Induction from Sharon Messmore on Vimeo.




Look for updates to come regarding future signings and events, as well as what I hope will continue to be next year's release of the final book of the Children of Creation Series, Maelstrom!

No comments:

Post a Comment